Sunday 14 August 2011

I am single now and I don't know about 'him': Katrina

Katrina Kaif, to an Indian Kashmiri Father and...

Katrina Kaif’s success story is a combination of hard work and a heavy dose of luck. Criticised for acting, diction and language at the beginning of her career, Kaif today is in an enviable position having signed three movies with Yashraj Films, and might grab that coveted role opposite Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3. She tells Priyanka Pereira about her journey to the top and pairing with Salman Khan, though this time just on screen.
After a rather unconventional role in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara , will Mere Brother Ki Dulhan take you a notch higher?
It was a very risky role because the character Dimple did not fit in as the traditional Bollywood heroine. We had this joke going on where people told me, that after watching this film my fans are going to send me 'Get well soon' cards--they are either going to think I am crazy or simply love the character.
People are already talking about your grunge look in the song Dhunki .
All the college kids are loving it. They love dressing up that way and it is an easy look to achieve.
Your Hindi seems to have improved a lot of late. Are you still continuing with your training?
Of course, I am. I still practise Hindi. I have tutors on every film, who help me with the diction and language.
Imran Khan said in an earlier interview that MBKD will silence those who doubt your acting abilities. You think so?
Imran meant it in a nice way but I told him I did not think anyone doubted my acting credentials (laughs). So then Imran became silent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More